Ideally situated and well-connected as a central hub of commerce, with Yaba, Ikeja, Oshodi, Mushin, Apapa, Lagos Island & all major markets and technology hubs within a 10 minute drive. RadikalHUB is creating the Future of Work through the best environment to work, collaborate, stay productive, network and have fun. Our coworking spaces are for entrepreneurs/founders of small and medium size businesses, middle level corporate executives, independent freelancers and creative artists.
Our Headquarter is in Surulere, Lagos. This role will be based in our awesome headquarters.
About the role:
- Develop sales pipeline for the hub
- Keep facility at full capacity always
- Manage clients while ensuring repeated business
- Work to improve RadikalHUB’ efficiency and profitability by reducing waste
- Identifying and securing relationships that are Pan African
- Execute any other function as may be directed by any of the company directors to achieve company goals.
- 4-year degree required
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experience with web technologies
- Competitive and energetic
- Must be awesome
- Ability to attend corporate events on behalf of the company and make reports and images of the events to share with the directors and the rest of the team for learning and marketing purposes. (Note that most corporate events happen early in the morning or evening or weekends).
- Very Competitive
To apply: Send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com